Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 8 - Bad habit

Some of  my bad habits…
 
Smoking till the filter
 
Smoking inside the car. But not when I travel with my family, to avoid being thrown out of the moving vehicle.
 
I don’t have the habit of put off the butts by shoes or anything before throwing it on the streets.
 
I have a bad habit of thinking of quitting before I go to bed.

Telling lies to my wife about the number of cigarettes that I smoke in a day.
 
Not carrying the match box or a lighter all the time.
 
Real bad one - and I don't like the people who advise me not to smoke as if they are all perfect.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Good food, good sex, good digestion, good sleep:  to these basic animal pleasures, man has added nothing but the good cigarette. - Mignon McLaughlin.
 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment